Inequality is the crisis of our time. Join us for a student panel, led by former Kellogg Visiting Fellow Ben Phillips, whose widely acclaimed new book discusses inequality and how citizens must be the ones to address the issues. This event is more than an academic discussion – it is a practical conversation about what we can do to overcome an injustice that is hurting us all. Featuring Notre Dame undergraduates who have experience fighting inequality in various areas, this virtual event hopes to engage participants as well in a conversation about inequality and what each of us can do in the fight against it.
Featuring Ben Phillips
- Co-founder, Fight Inequality Alliance
- Former Hewlett Fellow for Public Policy, Kellogg Institute
- Author of How to Fight Inequality (Wiley, 2020)
* Special offer: receive 40% off the book from the publisher's site today (through March 6) using the code NDPOL
With Notre Dame student panelists:
- Matty Aubourg '21, Balfour-Hesburgh Scholars Program
- Annie Foley '22, Kellogg International Scholars, Human Development Conference
- Jeff Musema '21, Wabruda (student group that promotes brotherhood among Black men on campus)
- Anastasia Reisinger '21, CSC Higgins Labor Program
This event is presented by the Kellogg Institute for International Studies with cosponsorship by the Higgins Labor Program of the Center for Social Concerns. More information on the event can be found here.