Messages from the President
"Either we walk together in mutual support, or we do not walk at all. Either we are all Notre Dame, or none of us are."
- Notre Dame President Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C.
- Letter from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., regarding proposed homeland security changes for international students (October 17, 2020)
- A Message from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C. -- We must re-examine broader questions about diversity, equity, and inclusion at Notre Dame (August 24, 2020)
- Letter from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., to Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad F. Wolf (July 9, 2020)
- A Message from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C. - Let us become more fully the Notre Dame we seek to be (June 24, 2020)
- Statement from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C., on Supreme Court’s DACA decision (June 18, 2020)
- “We have work to Do” : A Message from Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C (June 8, 2020)
- “We have to pray, but we also must act,” says Fr. Jenkins at interdenominational prayer rally (June 7, 2020)
- A Prayer for Unity, A Walk for Justice: Reflection by Fr. Jenkins (June 1, 2020)
Selected prior statements, letters and addresses by Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C.
- Statements on DACA: September 5, 2017 and August 31, 2017
- “Either we are all Notre Dame, or none of us are”: Remarks by Rev. John Jenkins, C.SC. at Interfaith Prayer Service for Respect and Solidarity (November 14, 2016)
- “Hearts formed in the Justice of God”: MLK Celebration lunch (January 18, 2016)
- “Hate won’t win”: Letter from Fr. Jenkins to Emanuel AME Church of Charleston (June 21, 2015)